Before you begin optimizing your website, make sure your site has mastered the basics.
What are the basics you need for a business website?
First you need a website with a domain name.
That website should:
- be hosted on a quality web host
- be search engine friendly
- be mobile responsive
- be easy for visitors to navigate
- provide information about the benefits of your products and services
- load quickly
- have an email marketing newsletter sign up form
- be equipped with a CMS (Content Management System) because content is like seafood – it’s best when it’s fresh.
That’s just the basics. There are hundreds of factors the search engines take into account when they index your website.
How well you execute on these factors determines how well your website will perform in search.
Would you like for us to review your website? We’ll perform an in-depth analysis where we evaluate over 70 factors that can dramatically impact your website’s online visibility.
Request your evaluation using the form below.